Stemata Code and Signum models use a high-quality 316 Low Carbon Grade stainless steel for the Code collection. This material is used on the case and on the bracelet for the Code series. The Code collection uses high-end materials such as Romanian / Italian leather. Other watch parts – crown, case back, and buckle – are also made of 316 Low Carbon Grade stainless steel with a brushed or sandblast finishing. The hands and indices are made of brass, with a brushed or sandblasted finish. The Code uses a slim or normal Japanese Quartz Movement with two years of battery life.
• pull out the crown in position 1
• rotate the crown to set the right time
• pull back the crown in position 0 WATER RESISTANCY – 5 ATM
• exposure to hot water is not recommended
• clean your watch with a soft cloth and water only
• after saltwater use, rinse watch under tap water